West Hills Family,
Under the updated restrictions, we will move our capacity back down to 25%! Based upon the numbers of attendees in recent weeks, we will continue to offer services both at 9:00 and 10:45 but have decided to reinstate the request that those planning to attend Sunday services in person RSVP. Having prior knowledge of those planning to attend will allow us to best plan seating on the floor, the balcony and understand if overflow seating will be needed.
As we have been doing, the following additional policies and precautions remain:
- Adult Bible Study/Sunday School is available at 10:45 AM in Room 100.
- WHKids programming is available at the 10:45 AM service.
- All our same procedures will still apply, including:
- please observe 6-ft. social distancing at all times
- masks will be required
- discouraging physical contact of any kind
- waiting to be seated/dismissed by ushers
- encouraging any socializing before/after the service to move outside
- strict cleaning guidelines we will continue to adhere to
- We will continue to livestream the service online for those who do not yet feel safe worshipping with us in-person (and ask that you join us online from home if you feel sick or are in an at-risk category for COVID).
We believe that if we stick to these guidelines, we can continue offering a safe, meaningful worship experience for those of our church family who are able to attend in person as well as those watching online.
If you have questions or concerns, or if we can serve you in any way at this time as your elders, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, thank you for your patience, flexibility, grace, understanding, and PRAYER as we continue to try and lead the church through this challenging season.
The West Hills Elder Council