We want Sunday mornings to run as smoothly as possible for your family. Listed below are all the things you need to know!
1. Sign your child(ren) up online. Because of capacity limits in our spaces and with our volunteers, it is crucial that you sign up in advance for the Sunday you plan to attend. After signing your child up, you can click the “Sunday Service” tab to sign up for the adult service. A new sign up link will be sent out weekly.
2. Complete a health screening. Each Sunday that you attend WH Kids, we will ask that you complete a health screening. This must be completed the morning of, no earlier than 7am. It will also be texted out in the morning. After completing the screening, take a screenshot/picture of the submission page (you will show this at check in). If you are unable to complete this electronically, a hard copy will be made available for you at church.
3. Arrive at church between 10:30-10:45 to check your child in for WH Kids. Enter through the front doors and turn left at the info bar – you’ll see the WH Kids table waiting for you. We are so excited to get you checked in, but we encourage you to stop at the restroom to wash your hands before heading to class!
- Those who have signed up and completed an electronic health screening will have an express check in process. If you need to complete a hard copy of the health screening, please grab a clipboard/pen and go to the Gathering Area to complete it.
- After checking your child in, a wonderful WH Kids volunteer will escort your child to their room. If your child would prefer that you walk them directly to their room, of course we want to give you the ability to do that – we will simply check your temperature and let you walk them to the doors of room 203 or the Doxa.
- As outlined in our reopening plan, we are asking that children 4 and up wear masks. (The St. Louis County mandate encourages those 5 and up to wear them, so we will be gracious with the young ones in that category. If there is a medical reason your child cannot wear a mask, please reach out to Miss Ally to discuss prior to Sunday.)
4. Following the service, you will pick your children up at the door to their classroom. We kindly ask that you show the security tag given at check in.
- Children ages 1-3 years old will meet in room 203 upstairs.
- Children ages 4 through 5th grade will meet in the Doxa downstairs.
5. In order to allow for a smooth flow of traffic, we encourage the following “exit plan.”
- If you are picking up children from the 1-3 y/o class only, please wait at the brown gate for your child to be brought to you. You are welcome to exit back through the front doors of the church building, or continue down the stairs past the class and out the silver doors near the Doxa.
- If you are picking up children from both classes, please pick up your younger child(ren) upstairs first, then head downstairs to pick up the older ones. We will be using the middle set of doors nearest the Cafe for pick up. We encourage you to park in the front lot nearest the Doxa exit and walk out those doors.
- If you are picking up children from the Doxa only, please head down the hallway where you checked in and go downstairs to the Doxa. We will be using the middle set of doors near the Cafe. We encourage you to park in the front lot nearest the Doxa exit and walk out those doors.
- The above instructions are simply to allow for a quick flow of traffic and will not be heavily enforced. We encourage families who want to mingle to do so outside in the fresh air following the service.
6. If, after attending WH Kids, your child(ren) develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please notify Miss Ally immediately. We promise to protect your confidentiality and respond appropriately to the situation. In the instance that a volunteer or child does test positive, families will be notified following the CDC guidelines.
We know that this is all new and will take some time to get used to. We will adapt our plan as we understand what works and what doesn’t work well. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. If you have any further questions, please reach out to Miss Ally.
We are so excited for the opportunity to partner with your family through WH Kids and we can’t wait for you to join us!